About the role
Ambit is seeking a talented Product Manager to help us build the future of ecommerce and create solutions for brands of all sizes. You will collaborate closely with designers, developers, business analysts, marketing specialists and other cross-functional team members to innovate and refine our products. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of ecommerce and of how to dig deep into the needs of our clients in different industries, to deliver and manage the release flow of new features and functionality, prioritizing the backlog of development ideas and implementing release processes.
We’re looking for a confident communicator with excellent problem solving and time management skills that can drive initiatives from concept to execution. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This is a remote position.
What you’ll do
- Drive product development with your team by breaking down work, road mapping, and delivering results
- Create and manage the overall product roadmap, scoping development requirements, writing user stories, and keeping your team accountable to timelines and results
- Set and manage expectations, assessing new requests, and respectfully handling turning away lower priority work
- Cultivate relationships across internal and external teams to maintain open lines of communication and ensure everyone is on the same page
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and what they need to be successful
- Research, identify, and find valuable solutions for new opportunities or gaps in the market
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Management or similar role
- A true ambition to help clients and partners succeed
- An understanding of software development, specifically how tech and API’s work; You don’t necessarily need to know a programming language, but you should have a solid understanding of how things work so you can contribute, give relevant feedback, and keep up with your development team
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms both established and up-and-coming
- Exceptional and proven problem solving skills within the ecommerce space
- Experience leading a team or leading an initiative with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with the UX/UI design process through client engagement.
- The ability to thrive and maintain organization in an environment with a lot of moving parts
- Willingness to learn new software, programs, skills, and technical languages as required
- Experience with the Agile software development principles and how to manage the flow of work within those guidelines
- Familiarity with Jira & Confluence to keep work visible and stakeholders informed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability in Miro to visually communicate when necessary (wireframes, diagrams, storyboards, etc.)